With my 23rd birthday quickly approaching, tomorrow. I’d like to take a moment to appreciate all of the things I learned this year.
- Everything passes. Nothing is permanent and mistakes will pass.
- The legend of the Giant’s Causeway.
- How to make Japanese Style Curry
- How to make Curry Buns
- How to make Korroke.
- Several phrases in Japanese. Ohayou, itadakimasu,
- There is no magical number of hours to get a good nights sleep, I will always wake up tired.
- Cheers in German, Prost.
- Oktoberfest started as a wedding celebration and is about more then just beer.
- “Danke” is thanks in German
- “Grazie” is thanks in Italian
- Some people use their forks upside down.
- Go with the flow.
- Things happen for a reason.
- No regrets, live with the decisions you make.
- You do you, boo
- Don’t worry about others, and don’t worry about what they think.
- Treat yo’ self.
- Shit happens but it is all about how you handle it.
- Emotions become unbalanced when you try to hide them.
- Experience as much as you can.
- Emojis look different on every device and can have a completely different meaning.
- Just be yourself, and the people that are worth it will stick around.