My last blog post was about all the things I want to do in my life still. However, if I die tomorrow, don’t be sad of the things I have yet to accomplish but celebrate the things I have. Here are some of the most memorable moments:
- Being at the top of the Eiffel Tower at night: Getting to see the city of lights at night was amazing. It is an experience that was magical and I will never forget it.
- Swimming in Both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in 1 day: This one I have my parents to thank for. Well all of the experiences, but this one in particular because it was their idea. We were in Panama and rented a car. The whole day was wonderful, but swimming on a private beach that had a sign that said “no swimming” in Spanish and then acing back to the hotel at night to swim in the other ocean was another unforgettable experience.
- Seeing the Northern Lights: This is a common occurrence for me because I live north of Canada, however it is enchanting ever time I see them, and anyone who has yet to see the aurora borealis are always jealous.
- A Gondola Ride in Venice: Going through this historical and fabulous city by gondola was incredible. Doing it with friends made it even better.
- Oktoberfest in Munich: This is an event I never imagined I would attend seeing as I don’t like beer, but it is so much more than that. It was like a massive carnival with rides, games, food, and, of course, beer.
- Reached 1,000 followers on Instagram: I know it’s vain, but it’s a personal accomplishment. I put effort in to trying to get to where I am on the account and I am proud of it.
- Tried Haggis: If you don’t know what haggis is, I will spare you the details. If you do, it’s not that bad. And it isn’t actually served in the stomach.
- Read over 200 books: I love reading and I am nowhere near the amount of books I would like to read.
- Rode the London Eye: Riding the London Eye was gorgeous at the top. I loved the view, although near the end I was ready to get off.
- Been to 24 Countries: Canada, USA, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Germany, Austria, Italy, the Vatican City, and Switzerland.
So if tomorrow is my last day, do not be sad of what I have yet to do, but happy of what I have done. There are many more things that I can think of for a later day.
Till next time,