As of today here are the top 10 things I want to do in my life. In no particular order:
- Write a Novel: I have so many ideas floating in my head, anything from fiction to non-fiction, romance to fantasy, series to stand alone. One day I will fish one out of my head.
- Fall Asleep Under the Stars: I live in a place where the sun doesn’t set in the Summer and it is too cold to sleep outside in the Winter. So one day, I hope to fall asleep looking at a starry sky.
- Go to Every Disney Park: I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim and I almost made it to the one in Paris but I want to see them all.
- See Michelangelo’s David: When I went to Florence, I was sick. I was at the peak of a cold where all you want to do is crawl in bed and sleep. However, I couldn’t sleep because I didn’t have the hotel room yet so I spent the day in a coffee shop but I want to actually go see him.
- Go to every Canadian Territory and Province: I’m close. I have been to 1 Territory, and 6 provinces. All I have left is the Maritimes, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
- Swim with Dolphins: When I was younger, my parents used to take me to Caribbean and Central American Countries and you can probably already guess what an excursion was at nearly every place: swimming with dolphins. To a 10-year-old Sam whose favourite animal was Dolphins I wanted it so bad and still do.
- Ride a Tandem Bike: I would like to ride one with someone, of course. They are just one of those things that are always in movies and TV shows but hardly ever seen in real life.
- Attend a Large Concert: A stadium big concert. I can’t even remember ever going to a concert let alone a huge one. Unless you count school band ones, which I personally don’t.
- Try Frog Legs: Supposedly, they taste like chicken. But I don’t know. It’s again one of those things that always seems to be in Media but rarely ever seen.
- Flying in Pod-First Class: Like those fancy seats that turn into beds and it’s pretty close to having your own room on a plane, and the flight attendants come by every 5 minutes asking if you need anything or would like another drink. Yeah, that would be nice.
So those are the things I want to do in my life at this point in time. Look out for my next post where I talk about what I have done in my life, and why I would be fine dying without having done any of these.
Till next time,